JUVÉDERM® in Lawton, OK
Ready to get started?Contact Us
What Is JUVÉDERM?
Correct the effects of aging with the JUVÉDERM collection of injectable dermal fillers. From treating lines and wrinkles to creating full, plump lips, JUVÉDERM dermal fillers at Great Expectations Family Practice and Medispa in Lawton, OK provide beautiful, natural-looking results. JUVÉDERM injections can be performed with only one formula, together, or along with other noninvasive procedures to meet your needs and goals. JUVÉDERM dermal fillers are formulated with synthetic hyaluronic acid (HA) that is designed to boost the body's natural supply of HA and collagen for healthy, supple skin. Talk to our practitioners about refreshing your complexion without the time and expense of cosmetic surgery through the JUVÉDERM collection of dermal fillers.
- JUVÉDERM VOLBELLA® XC - Is the thinnest formulation and is used to correct vertical lip lines and outline the lip.
- JUVÉDERM Ultra XC - This formula is a little bit thicker compared to Volbella XC and is used for mild corrections in the nasolabial folds and lower face.
- JUVÉDERM Ultra Plus XC - This is a thicker, plumping formula which is perfect for adding volume to the body of the lips or deeper facial folds.
- JUVÉDERM VOLLURE™ XC - Softer and easier to mold for those wanting a subtle, natural-looking correction. With a unique balance of gel firmness and cohesivity Vollure lasts about 6 months longer that Juvéderm Ultra XC or Ultra Plus XC which is up to 18 months.
- JUVÉDERM VOLUMA™ XC - Designed and formulated specifically to lift and add volume to the midface and cheeks. Voluma XC has been clinically shown to last up to 2 years.
- JUVÉDERM VOLUX™ XC - This is a highly structural filler specifically designed to improve jawline definition, providing immediate and long-lasting results, up to 1 year with optimal treatment.
How Does JUVÉDERM Work?
JUVÉDERM treatments typically take only 15 – 30 minutes, depending on how many areas we prepare for treatment. We will cleanse your skin and mark the injection sites. To minimize discomfort throughout the procedure, JUVÉDERM fillers contain a local anesthetic. Following your treatment, you can return to your regular routine; however, we recommend avoiding strenuous activity, such as exercise, for at least a day. You should be careful not to touch your face after the injections to prevent moving the filler into unintended areas.
The best candidates for JUVÉDERM injectable dermal fillers are women and men who have facial lines and wrinkles they want to improve. It can also be beneficial if you have naturally thin or age-related volume loss in your cheeks or lips. JUVÉDERM wrinkle filler treatments at Great Expectations Family Practice and Medispa are ideal if you are looking to rejuvenate the appearance of your face while avoiding the recovery time and expense of plastic surgery (like facelifts, brow lifts, eyelid lifts, or lip implants).
Great Expectations Family Practice and Medispa Reviews
Was very relaxing!!
Dr. Gordon made me feel very comfortable, she really listens and cares about her patients.
Love Dr. Gordon and her whole staff. They are warm, friendly and inviting.
Great staff and Dr Gordon is the best wouldn't go anywhere else to have something done
I received several different facials at this spa and was very satisfied with all of them. Gae did an excellent job on each of my visits. Very relaxing atmoshere with stress relieving music in the background. Highly recommend!
Get In Touch
Youthfully Plump and Lifted Complexion
To restore the youthful smoothness and contours of your complexion, book a consultation for JUVÉDERM treatments at Great Expectations Family Practice and Medispa in Lawton, OK. Each of the JUVÉDERM formulas is made to address the most typical signs of aging so our expert team can develop a plan to fit your cosmetic needs and goals.